FB HEADER

Search The Rusted Garden Journal: Just Enter a Key Word or Phrase

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Almost Pea Time, Seeds & An Update

Well I am excited. It is time for me to plant peas. I need another week of dry days and the soil should be ready for direct planting. If it is too wet, the peas rot. If it rains, I'll just plant my 18 gallon containers.

I ordered a mess of seeds. I'll be putting them up for sale and am open to trading seeds too. Later this week, I will be seed starting 8 kinds of flowers and hope to capture the process in photos. And I will be transplanting my cells to styro-foam cups. Are they green? Well, I recycle them for years before replacing. I have not had luck with peat moss pots, they mold too much indoors. Any suggestion for low cost containers for transplants would be welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest