FB HEADER

Search The Rusted Garden Journal: Just Enter a Key Word or Phrase

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Eco Friendly Garden Products and Lighting

I plan to build a stone patio this year. While I can't say I am a 100% organic gardener or 100% eco friendly, I do try to keep down the use of chemicals and also use eco friendly products. I came across this website that is called Earthwhile and it has quite a selection of products that save energy. I was looking for solar lights, my original interest was basic outdoor lights. They have your standard lights but also slate tile lights and even lady bug lights. All solar powered and all eco friendly. Lots of products to choose from.

The site has a lot more then lights if you interested in reducing your carbon footprint a bit. They have everything you need for home insulation. I mean everything for insulating  pipes, radiators, garages, chimneys, and lofts. They have a whole selection of reusable shopping bags that are stylish and roll up to fit in the palm of your hand. I even saw barbecue fire starters made out of pine cones. If your looking for ideas for your garden or want to reduce your energy use, take a look at Earthwhile products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest