FB HEADER

Search The Rusted Garden Journal: Just Enter a Key Word or Phrase

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Comparative Shopping For Ladybugs and Furniture

Become is a website that offers the power of price comparisons to help you get the best deals. I was able to find ladybug houses as per my decision to make my garden more eco-friendly. Who would have known there are actually houses for ladybugs to live in through the Winter. Ladybugs mass together to stay warm… who knew? While there I came across ladybugs in their seventeen bedding collection. No I don’t want ladybug bedding but my daughter might be interested in updating the look of her bedroom to match her age. And no, she doesn't want ladybug bedding either.

As always, I have interest in saving money. The more money I save the better opportunity I have to spend the extra on gardening. What else does a teenage daughter need to fix up a room; a vanity and mirrors of course.  I checked out dressing tables with mirror and was surprised with the selection I found. Good prices too. There is something said in helping your daughter move forward in life... ah she's no longer a tween. As a teen, I guess looking at yourself in every outfit you own, is part of growing up.

This site provides detailed information about products with one click. You can see dimensions and close up pictures of the items that interest you. I kept looking around with the idea that every kid, I mean teenager now, needs to have space in their room for their friends. I came across a moon chair and thought it was the perfect fold-away chair for her space limited room. They are specifically designed for the outdoors and can be used for sporting events and those type of activities. But they are so stylish and colorful, they could also function as a piece of bedroom furniture. I'll see what she thinks but the chairs did look comfortable. Maybe I need some for the yard. Maybe in a ladybug style... just kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest