FB HEADER

Search The Rusted Garden Journal: Just Enter a Key Word or Phrase

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Transplanting Snapdragons from Cells to Cups

I over seed my cells with snapdragons. They are hardy and easily torn and transplanted. I apologize for the blurry pictures. Might be time for a new camera. The snapdragons went in around 1/21. There are 9 cells. I divided each cell into 4 clumps of plants. That's 36 cups. I will dived the cups when I transplant them outdoors. That's 72 clumps of snapdragons for a cost of about $6. Not bad. Here are all the pictures.















Not a bad batch of snapdragons. They will go under the grow lights. I'll put them outside when the frost is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest