FB HEADER

Search The Rusted Garden Journal: Just Enter a Key Word or Phrase

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Whiteflies are Back! and Sulfur Spray Again

They never left. They just departed to spread out. They were off my Kale. I checked it. But I didn't check for eggs. I don't know enough about their cycle. Anyway... Kale, Russian Kale and Kohlrabi all have whiteflies.

Yesterday I made the oil and soap spray and hit them. Of course a huge rain followed last night. Anyone know a sure fire way to kill off whiteflies?

On a good note, not to jinx myself, no new yellow leaves and spots on my pruned tomatoes.

Tonight, aside for work on the basement, sulfur spray and soap spray. This is my third sulfur spray in a week. That's not the normal plan but with two huge rains, I have to repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest