FB HEADER

Search The Rusted Garden Journal: Just Enter a Key Word or Phrase

Friday, July 2, 2010

Whiteflies on My Kale: Argh!

What a year. I just went and watered my garden. All without splashing soil and wetting leaves. My concern is not to splashing soil and transmitting  early blight. What do I find? White flies on my kale. I have never had them before. This has to be the worst year for bugs and disease since I have been gardening here. I took out the heavy artillery which is Sevin dust or is it Sevn dust. Anyway, I use that for all my bug killing issues.


I also removed the tomatoes that were showing signs of distorted leaves. I planned plots for next year for tomatoes. I will be moving or partially rotating crops next year. Luckily, I have 9 huge healthy tomato plants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest