FB HEADER

Search The Rusted Garden Journal: Just Enter a Key Word or Phrase

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A Perspective on Time

Not everything that comes out of the garden is vegetables. Sometimes it is inspiration or a thought. Sometimes poetry, good or bad. Often we see time as a line. I think it is more circular. Like the seasons. So while you are weeding and combating pests, take the time to think. Who knows what you will come up with.

A Perspective on Time

If  I were measured in bloom,
my age would still progress.
The count would hold color and fragrance,
and time would be meaningless.

The snow would fall and the rains would come,
and Spring would again arrive.
If I were measured in bloom,
my soul would always thrive.

Copyright July 2010 Gary Pilarchik

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest