FB HEADER

Search The Rusted Garden Journal: Just Enter a Key Word or Phrase

Friday, March 16, 2012

My 2012 Annual Tomato Plant Yard Sale: May 6th 8am - 2pm

My annual tomato plant yard sale will be held Sunday May 6th. I will be selling just about every plant that has been on my blog. I will have 10 diffferent varieties of heirloom tomatoes, peppers, herbs, cucumbers, zukes and squashes, beans, greens and perennials. Everything is typically $1 and plants that I divide and place in quart containers are $3.

If you are in the neighborhood, feel free to contact me if you want to pick up stuff earlier.

The ad below will be placed in the River Hill Villager News Letter.


Annual Tomato, Vegetable, Flower and Herb yard sale. Sunday May 6th 8 to 2 pm. 5713 Western Sea Run. Visit my blog for details, pictures and presale info. www.therustedgarden.blogspot.com. All Plants $1.



Good Gardening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest