FB HEADER

Search The Rusted Garden Journal: Just Enter a Key Word or Phrase

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Flowers: Snapdragons Overplanted and Transplanted

Snapdragons: Gary Pilarchik

There are 15 to 20 plants in a cell. The seeds are very small. I grow them this way as if Nature just dropped a bunch of seeds in one place. They won't be as big as a single plant but I want the color of many flowers. They are hardy plants.  I will split them when they roots fill the cup. I will get two nice bunches for my borders.

What is nice about this is that you will have many plants in single spot - which means lots of colored flowers for impact and good insects.


Snapdragons Roots: Gary Pilarchik

Snapdragon Transplant: Gary Pilarchik



No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest