FB HEADER

Search The Rusted Garden Journal: Just Enter a Key Word or Phrase

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Sprayed with Wettable Sulphur and Aspirin Early

I didn't like this rain and cloudy filled week. Typically it breeds disease and bugs. I sprayed my tomatoes and roses with my wettable sulphur recipe and I added the aspirin to the mix. My hope is to reduce the tomato blight and biz-zillion diseases my roses get.


I will be at the River Hill Flea Market Sunday. I have plenty of everything including tons of basil. I will be putting up my Kiwi blog entry and taking pictures of different leaf types on tomatoes.

Enjoy the weekend.

Oh the chicken wire worked. No big rabbits but a baby rabbit is living in the yard. I guess I will let him or her roam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest