FB HEADER

Search The Rusted Garden Journal: Just Enter a Key Word or Phrase

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Plant Sale Starting May 23rd: I Can't Trash Them!

On May 22nd I will be selling off my plants at the Riverhill Flea Market 10-1.

The remaining plants (after the Flea Market) will be sold at a huge discount of probably like $5 a flat for 15 or 20 plants. I really don't like throwing them away.

Now that being said, I do sell out of most things and the plants left aren't always the heirlooms. But they need a home. They are usually a rag tag bunch of neglected homeless veggies. Feel free to email me if you interested in the remaining plants. You can get them anytime starting Sunday evening through the week of the 23rd. After that, the compost heap.


pilarch2@verizon.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest