FB HEADER

Search The Rusted Garden Journal: Just Enter a Key Word or Phrase

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Sulfur Spray: Tomato Friend or Agent Orange

I finally sprayed my wettable sulfur. I am using 1 1/2 tablespoons per gallon to spray tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers and squashes.

I either am helping them or will have a defoliated garden in a few days.

My tomatoes are growing extremely well but have this leather leaf distortion going on. It's not a curl I wonder if its from drenching them in aspirin, if its stress, related to the high volume of bugs the last 3 weeks or a virus. I think they are growing to well for a virus. The leaves are still growing well, just distorted.

I have a new batch of tomatoes that are almost 8 inches tall. I want to plant some late in the season. I guess time will tell.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest