FB HEADER

Search The Rusted Garden Journal: Just Enter a Key Word or Phrase

Monday, June 21, 2010

Mystery Flower: Hummingbird Flower

I grow perennial plants and will be taking a lot of pictures of the flowers. Right now the name escapes me. If anyone knows the name of the flower, please let me know. Hummingbirds are attracted to red flowers. This one has one of the most brilliant red colors I have seen in bulb plants. It does come back every year. I want to add a lot to my flower beds in the back yard.






2 comments:

  1. just happened across your blog searching for slug traps and I saw this pic. It's a
    Crocosmia ‘Lucifer’

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the info. I want to get more bulbs to load up the backyard. TY.

    ReplyDelete

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest