FB HEADER

Search The Rusted Garden Journal: Just Enter a Key Word or Phrase

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Planting Strawberries in a Strawberry Box (In Pictures)

You saw this already in a blog format. What I typically do is write my blog and get the idea out. I will clean it up as I find typos and such. From the blog, I write a Knol article. I spend about a month reviewing it and cleaning that up while it goes out over the internet. People give me feedback.

I am in the process of creating a website that will go along with my blog and continue my interest in gardening in the earth and through the internet.

The main link: http://knol.google.com/k/gary-pilarchik/planting-strawberries-in-a-strawberry/oyn3gsblqnhx/98#

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest