FB HEADER

Search The Rusted Garden Journal: Just Enter a Key Word or Phrase

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My New Blog: The Totally Tomato Garden

Visit The Totally Tomato Garden

This is my 2nd blog. It won't be fully matured so to speak until the end of August. I am having great fun with this blog but it has so much information, it is hard for people to find older stuff even with links.

So I am creating a focused gardening blog for just TOMATOES.

Check it out if you are interested. All posts will always come to the Rusted Vegetable Garden first and by transplanted to the Totally Tomatoes at some future point.


logo with tomatoes - $20 Off Purchases $40 Or More!Spring Hill

1 comment:

  1. How's your tomato garden? Me I just started a garden 1 month ago. I have tomato, carrots and cabbage and they are growing healthy. How about yours? I'll be happy to hear from you about your garden.

    ReplyDelete

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest