FB HEADER

Search The Rusted Garden Journal: Just Enter a Key Word or Phrase

Saturday, July 16, 2011

How is the Garden Vegetable Vine Trellis Doing?

I blogged about creating a basic garden trellis to allow your vine crops to grow upwards. It is a great way to save space. Here is a picture of my Armenian cucumbers. They are growing out of control and without the trellis, they would have taking over the entire plot. By the way, the Armenian cucumber appears to be quite better at resisting insects and disease compared to ALL my other cucumbers.

A Basic Garden Vine Trellis Built for Under $10: Gary Pilarchik
An Trellis for Armenian Cucumbers: Gary Pilarchik
A Basic Garden Vine Trellis from the Side: Gary Pilarchik

It works. Notice the cucumber on the bottom. To the right are some dwarf vine melons. By using the garden trellis, I was able to maximize the growing space and plant MELONS. 

Visit My Video How To Website: My Tomato and Vegetable Garden. Construction began July 2011 and it will host How to Garden Videos for all things gardening. The website differs from my blog: The Rusted Vegetable Garden in that it is primarily video content with few articles. The site will grow quickly.




logo with tomatoes - $20 Off Purchases $40 Or More!Spring Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest