FB HEADER

Search The Rusted Garden Journal: Just Enter a Key Word or Phrase

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Thanks You So Much For 100,000 Views and 5,000 Monthly Visits

Visit My YouTube Tomato and Vegetable Garden Video Channel: Videos About Everything Vegetable Gardening

I never thought my passion for gardening and true enjoyment of this blog would be more than a place to get the occasional visitors. It has really grown into a fun hobby and a rewarding life experience. I hope to keep the blog going and hope to keep meeting new people and discovering new ways to garden as well as new things to grow. What good is life if you aren't out in the dirt enjoying it? If you find my blog helpful, I kindly ask you to Facebook it and spread the word.

My gardening passion started years and years ago when my grandfather taught me how to plant tomatoes. He planted that proverbial seed and it has stuck with me. When I purchased my home 10 years ago, the only thing I looked for was if the backyard got full afternoon sun. It did and I thank my wife for finding a great home. As I dug the earth for the first raised beds, I also began writing Google Knols. A venture Google has now closed. From their, I discovered Google Blogspot and the Rusted Garden was born. Recently, I started making YouTube Garden videos. I hope to have 50 made by the end of this Summer. I've expanded to Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest. You can find me on Pinterest here: The Rusted Garden on Pinterest but it is a lot of what you find here. It is really cool format though if you don't know what it is.

The Rusted Garden blog is closing in on 100,000 page views. I can tell you about 5,000 visitors come here a month. Most of them are quiet but I would love to hear about their gardens and see the pictures of things they have done. If you have time please let us know who you are and show off some of the things you do in the great world of vegetable gardening.

Thanks and Good Growing!
Gary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest