FB HEADER

Search The Rusted Garden Journal: Just Enter a Key Word or Phrase

Monday, January 30, 2012

House Husband

House husband
Written by Sonny Quinn

I never thought that I would be the one to work full time and my husband be the one to stay home and raise our children. I am an attorney and used to just do a little pro bono work and stay home with our children the rest of the time. My husband had a very high profile corporate job, and we really did not have to worry about money. Then came the recession, and my husband lost his job. Well sometimes things happen to change your life that you have no control over. That is when I had to put on my big girl panties and go out and get a job to bring home the bacon. It took a while for my husband to get the hang of what to do with our young children all day. I think they watched a lot of children’s programs like Sesame Street on direct tv san antonio to pass the time away. Now he has gotten better at getting them on a schedule for meals and naps. He has even figured out how to grocery shop with the kids in tow. I think I could get used to this arrangement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest