FB HEADER

Search The Rusted Garden Journal: Just Enter a Key Word or Phrase

Monday, May 31, 2010

Pictures: My Hot House Tomato Cage Tomato Plant

I planted this plant on April 5th. We had several days of frost and many cold nights. The tomato is large and flowering and I should have tomatoes sooner then later. The pictures are May 31st and April 5th or close to that. If you enlarge the picture you can see yellow heirloom beets to the far left, next to that is kohlrabi and speckled roman heirloom lettuce. Way in the back, in the container, is lemon grass.




If your interested in doing this next year here is the link to my Google Knol. I also think this would work  for peppers. Perhaps even used through June on peppers to create a real tropical environment. Hmm....

This is a slide show presentation too. How to Build a Hot House Tomato Cage


No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest