FB HEADER

Search The Rusted Garden Journal: Just Enter a Key Word or Phrase

Monday, May 3, 2010

The Tomato and Vegetable Sale is On

The plants are available from May 8th until May 31st.

The sale starts May 8th and 9th: 8 am - 2 pm. Just come by.

The sale officially starts Mother's Day Weekend. You can email me when you want to stop by during the week or come by any Saturday and Sunday between 8 am and 2 pm. I will be home and in the yard.

This year the tomatoes took a bit of a hit. I actually think it was bad store bought soil. Some heirlooms were killed.

I have 3 heirloom types ready now, hybrids, early tomatoes and super beefsteaks, along with other 1 -2  pound tomato plants. All the tomatoes will be ready for this weekend. I also have a Micro-Tom tomato - it only grows 8 inches high. And I have 2 foot dwarf tomato for containers. I replanted heirlooms that should be ready at the end of the month.

I have 8 varieties of peppers. The peppers ready this week are green bells, bananas and I think a hot pepper.

I have lettuces, kales, herbs, cukes, zukes, sunflowers,  beans, annuals and perennials.

Pricing:
Styro-foam cup herbs, vegetables or annual $1
Pint container herbs $2
5oz cup vegetables 2 for $1
Large container peppers and tomatoes $2
Large container perennials $3

Each weekend through May should have new stuff available. On May 23rd I will be doing the GIANT Flea Market Sale. I should sell out of most stuff that day.

Thanks
Gary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest