FB HEADER

Search The Rusted Garden Journal: Just Enter a Key Word or Phrase

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Rain cancelled the Flea Market: Sale May 29th 8 - 1 pm


Well, I am left with a lot of plants. The rain cancelled the May 23rd Flea Market. Soooo... I'm am still selling stuff. Typically, I sell about 200 plants at the Flea Market. The warm weather is here. Everything vegetable and flower can be planted.

Here is a complete list of what I have. Vegetables first and flowers down at the bottom.

Plants are $1, some are 2 for $1. Inexpensive.  I have cantaloupes too.

If you need my address please leave me a note here.
Tomatoes
A lot of them. Many of them are a foot high. I will have new heirlooms that will be about 4-6 inches tall.

Peppers
A lot of them. Green bells are a foot high. I will have all kinds of hot and sweet 4-6 inch peppers.

Herbs (all ready for Saturday)
Basil, 5 kinds
Parsley
Oregano
Cilantro
Lavender
Rosemary
Dill
Chervil

1 comment:

  1. I would like to come to your plant sale. Can you email your address to me? mathcats@gmail.com.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest