FB HEADER

Search The Rusted Garden Journal: Just Enter a Key Word or Phrase

Sunday, April 14, 2013

60 Seconds or Sow: What is a Potato Leaf Tomato? - The Rusted Garden 2013

What is a Potato Leaf Tomato?

It refers to the basic shape of the tomato leaf. The leaf of the tomato in this case more resembles a potato leaf... yeah. Heirloom tomatoes like the 'Brandywine' varieties come with potato leaves. When ordering seeds through catalogs you my come across descriptions of 'potato leaf' varieties.

I thought I would take 60 seconds or so... and show you what they look like. Enjoy!

Potato Leaf Tomato to the Left - The Rusted Garden Blog

I also made a quick video if you would like to see the comparison of a 'potato leaf' to a 'standard leaf' tomato.








Join My Google+ Community Our Tomato and Vegetable Gardens (600+ Members!)
Over 100 HD Garden Videos: Join My YouTube Video Gardening Channel
Follow and Organize The Rusted Garden on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest