Search The Rusted Garden Blog: Just Enter A Vegetable or Phrase

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Introducing The Rusted Vegetable Garden Discussion Forum

I apologize for the 2nd entry about the discussion forum. I am linking up multiple pieces of the blog and need to run tests. December is the beta test for the discussion forum. I now have a link attached to each blog entry. I have created the sub forums to organize questions and answers and added a Daily Gardener section just for discussion.

Please help me beta test it and check it out. Feel free to post anything as this is a test. Real questions or pretend questions.

You don't have to register or supply any information. You can just test run the fourm.

Thanks and Have a Great Holiday

Gary

Ask Questions The Rusted Garden's Discussion Forum
Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest

If You Use Amazon, Please Support The Rusted Garden via My Amazon Affilate