FB HEADER

Search The Rusted Garden Journal: Just Enter a Key Word or Phrase

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Managing the Cost of Maintaining Your Pool




Now that our basement is completed, I will not only be building a patio but will be considering a pool. The first consideration I had to take into account was that building the pool and getting supplies for the pool are two different ventures. I can't decide what to have built but I have looked into maintaining the pool. I found this site for pool supplies which offer quality swimming pool products in an easy to use web site. They offer same day, free shipping. Yes I am working backwards but wanted to know the costs of maintaining a pool.


I am interested in ensuring the pool remains clean and clear during the winter and have been researching the costs of winter pool covers. This site offers pool covers with 8, 12, and 15 year warranties. I know what wind and ice can do to covers. I also want to make sure the pool lasts. I found pool coves to be a product that can extend the life of your pool liner. It is small investment to help prevent liners from stretching. There is a lot to consider when buying and building a pool. And there is a lot to consider when maintaining your pool. This site offers a customer all they need to maintain their pool through summer and winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest