FB HEADER

Search The Rusted Garden Journal: Just Enter a Key Word or Phrase

Sunday, February 6, 2011

TIP: Use Foil to Surround Your Growing Stations

I included a picture and was going to do a step by step but it really isn't that hard to use foil to reflect light back to your planted seedlings.

Use the reflective side to reflect light inward and tape the dull side edges with duct tape to give the foil strength.

You can see from the picture I have foil across the top of two light fixtures. It covers the gap and reflects the light back down.

I have flaps in the front an back that I can move. The front flap is of course closed in the picture. I also use side flaps. It doesn't have to be perfect but by doing this you really reflect a lot of lot back toward your plants.

NO Foil Used to Reflect Light


Foil Flaps and Covers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest