FB HEADER

Search The Rusted Garden Journal: Just Enter a Key Word or Phrase

Monday, August 5, 2013

My First Garden!: How to Easily Plant Fall Container Peas

My First Garden! 
How to Easily Plant Fall Container Peas


I started a new series called: My First Garden!. I hope to be part of getting more people to have home gardens. I am starting the series with fall gardening. I am in Maryland Zone 7 and August is the time to start bringing the cool weather vegetables back into the garden. Peas are an easier container vegetable that love the cool weather. I figured I'd start with them.

The video shows you everything you need to do to have container peas. It is super easy to do and very inexpensive to set up. And remember you can use the containers for a couple of years, if not longer.





Join My Google+ Community Our Tomato and Vegetable Gardens (1700+ Members!)
Over 100 HD Garden Videos: Join My YouTube Video Gardening Channel
Follow and Organize The Rusted Garden on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest