FB HEADER

Search The Rusted Garden Journal: Just Enter a Key Word or Phrase

Thursday, August 15, 2013

My 1st Vegetable Garden: How to Plant Container Peas in the Fall

My 1st Vegetable Garden: 
How to Plant Container Peas in the Fall

I started a new YouTube channel called: My First Vegetable Garden. The videos differ from my other channel in that they are longer and more detailed. The videos will have specific themes such as; planting, tending and harvesting. I will explain each step in the video as if this is really your first time getting started.

This video shows you all the steps needed to plant container peas, even how to water them.  If you have a lot of experience this might not be the video for you. If you are just starting, I hope you find it useful and subscribe to my new gardening channel: My First Vegetable Garden! Please help me spread the word!





Join My Google+ Community Our Tomato and Vegetable Gardens (1700+ Members!)
Over 100 HD Garden Videos: Join My YouTube Video Gardening Channel
Follow and Organize The Rusted Garden on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest