FB HEADER

Search The Rusted Garden Journal: Just Enter a Key Word or Phrase

Monday, December 2, 2013

The Rusted Garden YouTube Channel Introduction. About My Channel - The Rusted Garden 2013

The Rusted Garden YouTube Channel Introduction: 
About My Channel - The Rusted Garden 2013

Well I am getting ready for the 2014 gardening season. I'll be ordering my seed catalogs soon. I just finished the promotional video that will run on my  main YouTube Channel: The Rusted Garden. If you are already are subscribed to my channel it won't run when you visit it. So here it is...


One of my goals for 2014 is to be on camera more but still keep the videos focused on useful gardening information that is quick and to point. If you have friends that may be interested in gardening, I could use the help sharing this video. Thanks and good luck in 2014! I already have some new tomato varieties picked out... no hybrids!

And yes it is hard getting a THUMBNAIL image that isn't a picture of you with your eyes shut and mouth open. LOL!

Join My New YouTube Channel Just for NEW Gardeners: My First Vegetable Garden

Join My Google+ Community Our Tomato and Vegetable Gardens (2500+ Members!)
250 HD Short and to Point Garden Videos: My YouTube Video Gardening Channel
Follow and Organize The Rusted Garden on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest