FB HEADER

Search The Rusted Garden Journal: Just Enter a Key Word or Phrase

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Recipe Video: Heirloom Tomato Garden Salsa

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest
Follow The Rusted Garden on Twitter
Twitter will be used for Q and A, Reminders and Gardening Tips

This video shows you the basics for making a garden salsa using heirloom tomatoes. There really isn't much more to do but watch the video. It will give you information about garden vegetables as I pick the vegetables used in the recipe as well as the steps for heirloom garden salsa.







Heirloom Tomato Garden Salsa - The Rusted Garden Blog

2 comments:

  1. Looks so refreshing. My tomatoes are coming in now like crazy so I will be making salsa and sauces any day now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was. I just ate it straight. My tomatoes will be arriving in about 7 days to start my tomato craze. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest