FB HEADER

Search The Rusted Garden Journal: Just Enter a Key Word or Phrase

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Fall Greens and Garlic: You Still Have Time!

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest
Follow The Rusted Garden on Twitter
Twitter will be used for Q and A, Reminders and Gardening Tips

I'm slowly taking my garden back from weeds and some neglect. I just get busy come August and get burned out. I did manage to get some Fall peas in and they are doing great.  In Maryland we still have time for cool weather gardening. I plan to get some more lettuce and greens into to garden tomorrow. I am also going  to plant garlic now for next Spring. If you haven't grown garlic before, you can just plant the garlic from the grocery store. You don't need to do much but get it in the ground about an inch deep.

I am also clearing out all my containers and I am going to overseed them with lettuce for baby leaf greens.  I hope you get a chance to grow Fall greens. I will extend the gardening season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest