FB HEADER

Search The Rusted Garden Journal: Just Enter a Key Word or Phrase

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Visit My How to Vegetable Garden Video Blog

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest
Follow The Rusted Garden on Twitter


My New How to Vegetable Garden Video Blog

Twitter will be used for Q and A, Reminders and Gardening Tips This Rusted Vegetable Garden is my active blog for publishing. It is filled with a lot of information and videos.

I now have over 70 garden videos and have hosted them on their own blog called:
My How to Vegetable Garden Video Blog

It is a dynamic blog with images of the videos all over the page in a mosaic format. Just mouse over the picture and the title of the video will appear.

Enjoy! Gary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest