FB HEADER

Search The Rusted Garden Journal: Just Enter a Key Word or Phrase

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Video: How to Pickle Garden Jalapenos

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest
Follow The Rusted Garden on Twitter
Twitter will be used for Q and A, Reminders and Gardening Tips

The peppers are coming in full force. Which is great! Sometimes you get more than you can use fresh. If I am not drying my cayenne peppers, I am pickling my jalapeno peppers. This video shows you the basic. I did it with the standard salt amount I showed in the video. I would cut that in half and add more salt to taste if needed. Instead of table salt, you could also use sea salt for more minerals.

2 comments:

  1. Great demo on pickling jalapeno's. I have not done this process before and can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great vid. I left my tomatoes on too long and they got ruined by all the rain we had. Have another batch growing though so all is well

    ReplyDelete

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest