FB HEADER

Search The Rusted Garden Journal: Just Enter a Key Word or Phrase

Monday, September 19, 2011

Becoming a dorm room cook with my toaster oven

It really is pretty amazing all of the things that you can make in a toaster oven. I mean, it's the next best thing to an actual oven and it's so much easier to clean. Plus it will fit safely in my dorm room! I use mine about every day ad I think that it's the reason I don't just eat things out of the snack machine in my dorm for meals. But there's always room for trying out some new recipes.

I was looking up some new toaster oven recipes I could make in my dorm room and as I was doing that, I ran across the site http://www.getclearwirelessinternet.com/.  I forwarded it to my dad because he's wanted to change our home internet service and he actually switched to a package on there.

I did find some good other recipes to try out to use on my own and I think that I'm going to be really happy with them. Besides, I have to fit all of these ingredients in a tiny little dorm fridge.


1 comment:

  1. Oh, are you a chef or do you just love cooking? Anyways, cooking in dorms can be a disaster-in-the-making if done improperly. But when all is good, it is nice to share cooked food with your roommates. :)

    ReplyDelete

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest