FB HEADER

Search The Rusted Garden Journal: Just Enter a Key Word or Phrase

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Videos: Everything About Seed Startng Indoors

I am in the process of reorganizing my blog and videos. I am making pages of specific categories.

I just completed a page that shows you everything you need to know to plant seeds indoors. It focuses on preparing the starting mix and seeds cells. Lots of examples of how to plant different vegetables, perennials and herbs. There is also a video on building a grow-light station.

Everything You Need to Know About Starting Seeds Indoors



Join My Google+ Community Our Tomato and Vegetable Gardens (600+ Members!)
Over 100 HD Garden Videos: Join My YouTube Video Gardening Channel
Follow and Organize The Rusted Garden on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest