FB HEADER

Search The Rusted Garden Journal: Just Enter a Key Word or Phrase

Monday, March 17, 2014

Thank You! The Rusted Garden Just Hit 15,000 Subscribers and 2,000,000 Video Views: Free Seeds!

 The Rusted Garden Just Hit 15,000 Subscribers 
and 2,000,000 Video Views

Gardening is a passion that I paired with Google about 5 years ago. I started with The Rusted Vegetable Garden blog and eventually tried YouTube. Maybe you have seen my first nostalgic yet somewhat embarrassing first video Tending Zucchini and Squash and Finding Squash Bug Eggs. That video was from July 6th 2011. I started getting comments and meeting fellow gardeners via the digital world. I was hooked.




I decided my original channel would be short and to the point and this year created a new second channel.
My new channel for brand new gardeners would have videos that are a little bit longer and more detailed. I do have a goal to help families teach children were food comes from.... and that is the earth and not a grocery store. I believe vegetables want to grow and gardening shouldn't be seen as difficult.

My main channel YouTube channel  The Rusted Garden now has, and I am very thankful for all your comments and interest,

15210 Subscribers
2,011,726 Views

I have said before and I will say again, I think it is very cool that gardening is a global activity made up people with great character, heart and genuine warmth for humanity. I wish the world was more like well... gardeners. My enjoyment is getting to know gardeners from around the globe and getting to see what is being grown across the earth. Tell me that isn't cool!




So... I will be giving away 10 tomato seeds packages to celebrate. I wish I could buy everyone a beer and we could sit down and talk gardening. Random packs of tomato seeds I saved last year will have to suffice. I will give away 10 packages made up of 5 packs of tomato seeds. So there will be 10 winners so to speak.

I will take 10 random comments from this blog entry that share this blog with their Facebook, Twitter or Instagram social networks. Why? I have a new goal of 25,000 subscribers and 5,000,000 views. Let's see how it goes, a couple years from now.

Thanks and Good Luck in Your Gardens,

Gary

Join My New YouTube Channel Just for NEW Gardeners: My First Vegetable Garden

Join My Google+ Community Our Tomato and Vegetable Gardens (2500+ Members!)
250 HD Short and to Point Garden Videos: My YouTube Video Gardening Channel
Follow and Organize The Rusted Garden on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest