FB HEADER

Search The Rusted Garden Journal: Just Enter a Key Word or Phrase

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Organically Preparing a Fall Garden Bed for Spring: Newspaper Weed-Block! - TRG 2016

 Organically Preparing a Fall Garden Bed for Spring: 
Newspaper Weed-Block! 

There are many ways to prepare your vegetable garden beds in the fall so they are ready for the spring. This is how I prepares some of my beds, so come fall, I just turn the ground and plant. I prepared this with organic fertilizers and I use a newspaper layer for weed block. Like I said, come spring I just turn it and plant it.


Good Luck with Your Garden,
Gary (The Rusted Garden)

Join My New YouTube Channel Just for NEW Gardeners: My First Vegetable Garden

Join My FB Page - :The Rusted Garden FB Videos

Join My FB Group - :The Rusted Garden: All About Vegetable Gardening

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest