FB HEADER

Search The Rusted Garden Journal: Just Enter a Key Word or Phrase

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

How to Use Hardwood Ash as Fertilizer: Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium - TRG 2016

 How to Use Hardwood Ash as Fertilizer: 
Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium 


I am starting the 2016 gardening season off with this video. This is how you can use hardwood ash in your garden. My approach is very limited use of hardwood ash in the fall. This gives your garden or more specifically the soil organisms time to break the ash down. Hardwood ash provides potassium, calcium, magnesium and trace elements to your vegetable gardens.




Good Luck with Your Garden,
Gary (The Rusted Garden)

Join My New YouTube Channel Just for NEW Gardeners: My First Vegetable Garden

Join My FB Page - :The Rusted Garden FB Videos

Join My FB Group - :The Rusted Garden: All About Vegetable Gardening

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest