FB HEADER

Search The Rusted Garden Journal: Just Enter a Key Word or Phrase

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Winner Selected for the February Seed Give-A-Way

Winner Selected for the February Seed Give-A-Way

Blake Williams won the seed give-a-way as he was the first to show up as retweeting February's prize. I am looking to to grow my Instagram and Twitter presents but have found many people would like to participate that only visit my blog.  I appreciate that so... I will be doing different things each month for the seed give-a-ways via all three social mediums (is that plural for media?). So stay tuned by following me on Instagram, Twitter and by following my blog. Thanks!

Good Luck in Your Gardens,

Gary



Spring is almost here!



Join My New YouTube Channel Just for NEW Gardeners: My First Vegetable Garden

Join My Google+ Community Our Tomato and Vegetable Gardens (2500+ Members!)
250 HD Short and to Point Garden Videos: My YouTube Video Gardening Channel
Follow and Organize The Rusted Garden on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest