FB HEADER

Search The Rusted Garden Journal: Just Enter a Key Word or Phrase

Thursday, January 17, 2019

Find the Products I Use in My Vegetable Garden & Homesteading Videos Here: The Rusted Garden Amazon Influencer Shop

The Rusted Garden Seed and Garden Shop

Find the Products I Use in My Vegetable Garden & Homesteading Videos Here: 


I just set up a new Amazon Shop that holds many of the products I used in my 2018 YT videos. The shop is a great way to consolidate the items you see in my videos and that I use, in one place. You no longer have to click links all over the place in different videos, you can now go directly to my: The Rusted Garden Amazon Influencer Shop . Products that show up in my 2019 videos, will be placed in this shop.

I broke the items down into categories to make it easier to find the items for which you are looking. As an affiliate I may get earn on eligible items. There is no additional cost to you. It is just like shopping on Amazon. So Thanks! Here are the current categories:

Products in My 2019 YouTube Videos 
Garden Tools: The Rusted Garden
Gardening Books and Resources 
Containers, Pots and Small Green Houses 
Fertilizers & Amendments: Indoor and Outdoor Gardening
Disease and Pest Management 
Seed Starting Supplies and Grow-Light Stations 

Cheers!
Gary (The Rusted Garden)


Subscribe to my YouTube Channel The Rusted Garden
Over 800 Garden Videos Designed to Quickly Present Information!

Please support The Rusted Garden - Thanks!

By using these Amazon links, any purchase you make returns a % of sales back to TRG. I turn most of that back into the garden and videos. Greatly Appreciated! - Gary (TRG)
The Rusted Garden Amazon Direct Link

Seed Starting Supplies:
Garden Fertilizers:
Amazon General Search Page:

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest