FB HEADER

Search The Rusted Garden Journal: Just Enter a Key Word or Phrase

Thursday, January 31, 2019

Seed Starting Basics: Sterilizing Your Mix, Thumb Packing Cells, Over-Seeding Herbs & Onions: My YouTube Channel

The Rusted Garden Seed and Garden Shop

Seed Starting Basics: Sterilizing Your Mix, Thumb Packing Cells, Over-Seeding Herbs and Onions


Here is the most recent video from my YouTube Channel: The Rusted Garden. Every year I start new videos that capture my entire gardening season. Right now I am starting seeds. Here is the most recent video. Below is what you would find in the video's description. Please enjoy the video and subscribe to my channel if you like it. Thanks!



show you how to sterilize your seed starting mix with boiling water and discuss the reasons. I answer the question... Why do I need to start my seeds indoors? I go over the different cell sizes and how to set them up with starting mix. I show you the over-seeding method I use for herbs and onions. And I cover some flowers and herbs you can start 10-12 weeks indoors.


Check out my newest Blog: The Rusted Garden. It will have articles tied to each video I make in 2019: https://www.therustedgarden.com/blogs/vegetable-gardening-tips-blog

Please Help Support My Channel: The Rusted Garden - Thanks!.

I now have an Amazon Influencer's storefront. I put the products I use, in videos, there. I have products set up by categories. You can go to my storefront using this secure link: https://www.amazon.com/shop/garypilarchiktherustedgarden

Products in My 2019 YouTube Videos 

Garden Tools: The Rusted Garden

Gardening Books and Resources 

Containers, Pots and Small Green Houses 

Fertilizers and Amendments: Indoor and Outdoor Gardening

Disease and Pest Management 

Seed Starting Supplies and Grow-Light Stations 


Products I Use and Recommend. I have an affiliation with them:

Worm Castings: Use the Discount Code THERUSTEDGARDEN on VermisTerra Products and save 10% at https://vermisterra.com/

GreenStalk Vertical Gardening: Use the Discount Code THERUSTEDGARDEN on GreenStalk 'Vertical Tier Systems'.  Use this link and enter my code for the discount http://store.greenstalkgarden.com/?afmc=therustedgarden or this short link http://lddy.no/4eal 



Subscribe to my YouTube Channel The Rusted Garden Homestead
Nearly 500,000 Subscribers and Over 1250 Garden Videos Designed to Quickly Present Information!


Visit The Rusted Garden Seed and Garden Shop for your Seeds, Starting Supplies, Fabric Pots, Neem Oil, Peppermint and Other Oils, Calcium Nitrate and More.
The Rusted Garden Seed and Garden Shop


My Book




1 comment:

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest