FB HEADER

Search The Rusted Garden Journal: Just Enter a Key Word or Phrase

Monday, January 4, 2016

Save 75% on Garden Supplies by Shopping Clearance Items Now: It's Not an Ad, it's a Method!


Save 75% on Garden Supplies by Shopping Clearance Items Now:
It's Not an Ad, it's a Method!


If you hit your local big box stores and even smaller local gardening jaunts, there is a good chance you will find clearance items for your gardening needs. The time frame for this is usually December through January, as things tend to go fast, check now! Basically, the new stuff is coming in and the old stuff is getting discounted. Your can really save a lot of money.

Every year I do sequence videos on what I do over the gardening season. This is what I do every year in January. This is how I save tons of money on my gardening needs. This video shows you why you should take advantage of the end of the year inventory clearances at stores like Home Depot, Lowe's and Walmart. I highlight several products I got at nearly 75% off. I saved about $120.




Good Luck with Your Garden,
Gary (The Rusted Garden)

Join My New YouTube Channel Just for NEW Gardeners: My First Vegetable Garden

Join My FB VIDEO Page - :The Rusted Garden FB Videos

Join My FB DISCUSSION Group - :The Rusted Garden: All About Vegetable Gardening

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest