FB HEADER

Search The Rusted Garden Journal: Just Enter a Key Word or Phrase

Sunday, December 6, 2015

How to Collect Seeds from Flowers and Herbs: A Simple Way to Save Money!

How to Collect Seeds from Flowers and Herbs:
 A Simple Way to Save Money!

Basically just go and get them! I use Snapdrgaons and Chives as examples for collecting flower and herb seeds. It is easy to do and it saves money. Simply collect the dried flower heads. Save the seeds in envelopes or small containers and they can last for years. Just keep them in call dark place. Fall is a great time for seed collecting. You can use them next spring as I will, in my seed starting trays.



Good Luck with Your Garden,
Gary (The Rusted Garden)

Join My New YouTube Channel Just for NEW Gardeners: My First Vegetable Garden

Join My FB Page - :The Rusted Garden FB Videos

Join My FB Group - :The Rusted Garden: All About Vegetable Gardening

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest