FB HEADER

Search The Rusted Garden Journal: Just Enter a Key Word or Phrase

Monday, December 14, 2015

My Community Plot 2016 E-1: Building & Filling Raised Beds Using Layers: Wood Chips, Compost & More


My Community Plot 2016 E-1: Building  & Filling Raised Beds Using Layers: 
Wood Chips, Compost & More

I am starting the 2016 Community Plot Series off with building beds. I show you how to build and fill a 4 x 4 raised bed. I talk about the benefits of raised beds and why I choose them for that part of the garden. I also use principles in 'Back to Eden Gardening' which included using fresh wood chips and layers of compost and manure. Basically following Nature's direction.



Good Luck with Your Garden,
Gary (The Rusted Garden)

Join My New YouTube Channel Just for NEW Gardeners: My First Vegetable Garden

Join My FB Page - :The Rusted Garden FB Videos

Join My FB Group - :The Rusted Garden: All About Vegetable Gardening

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest