FB HEADER

Search The Rusted Garden Journal: Just Enter a Key Word or Phrase

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Heirloom Tomato Profiles: Mature Tomato Plants - Check Them Out and See if They are Something You Want to Grow Next Year!


Heirloom Tomato Profiles: Mature Tomato Plants
Check Them Out and See if They are Something You Want to Grow Next Year!

What Variety of Tomatoes Will You Be Growing?

I made video profiles of mature tomato plants last year. As we approach winter, you might be considering what variety of  tomatoes you would like to grow in your 2015 garden. Why not take the time to see what 16 varieties of tomato plants look like fully mature?  Most of these are heirloom varieties. I show you the mature fruit on the vine, sliced tomatoes and provide a little bit of history on the tomato seed variety. I can't think of a better way to pass the time until spring arrives.




Join My New YouTube Channel Just for NEW Gardeners: My First Vegetable Garden

Join My Google+ Community Our Tomato and Vegetable Gardens (5000+ Members!)
400+ HD Short and to Point Garden Videos: My YouTube Video Gardening Channel
Follow and Organize The Rusted Garden on Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest