FB HEADER

Search The Rusted Garden Journal: Just Enter a Key Word or Phrase

Friday, August 23, 2013

My 1st Vegetable Garden: How to Harvest Cucumber Seeds from Your Garden - MFG 2013


How to Harvest Cucumber Seeds from Your Garden 


Vegetable seeds can last years once harvested and stored. You can save yourself a lot of money. Cucumber seeds are really easy to harvest if you let the cucumbers swell to 3 or 4x's picking size and let them turn an yellow orange color. The seeds will be mature and they can be removed and dried on a plate. You will have seeds for the next year or two.





I am also starting a new YouTube Channel called My First Vegetable Garden. It differs from my main channel in that I am assuming you are brand new to gardening. The videos are longer, as I spend more time explaining all the gardening components in the video. Please join and spread the word. I will be doing videos through the end of this season but will start again with starting seeds indoors. Why not sign on?


Join My Google+ Community Our Tomato and Vegetable Gardens (1700+ Members!)
Over 100 HD Garden Videos: Join My YouTube Video Gardening Channel
Follow and Organize The Rusted Garden on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest