FB HEADER

Search The Rusted Garden Journal: Just Enter a Key Word or Phrase

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Unexpected Frost and Tomato Damage: Tips and Lessons Learned

Unexpected Frost and Tomato Damage: 
Tips and Lessons Learned

This is the follow up video to how I prepared my garden for a 100 year record breaking frost. My area got it and we got several hours of prolonged below 32 degree temperature. This is a review of the success and damage and total losses. I learned some things that might help you with a future frost.

I show off the damage and spliced in a clipped of frozen plants from the morning after the frost. It shows off what methods worked and didn't work.




Join My Google+ Community Our Tomato and Vegetable Gardens (600+ Members!)
Over 100 HD Garden Videos: Join My YouTube Video Gardening Channel
Follow and Organize The Rusted Garden on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest