FB HEADER

Search The Rusted Garden Journal: Just Enter a Key Word or Phrase

Friday, May 3, 2013

Garden Update May 2nd: My Indoor Plants are Now Outdoor Tlransplants

All the tomatoes, peppers, herbs, greens and flowers that I grew inside are now mature transplants and ready to go into my garden or be sold at my tomato and vegetable yard sale.

This is just a quick tour of their progress. They  will be sold, donated or put in the ground this weekend. Enjoy and good luck with your gardens!






Join My Google+ Community Our Tomato and Vegetable Gardens (600+ Members!)
Over 100 HD Garden Videos: Join My YouTube Video Gardening Channel
Follow and Organize The Rusted Garden on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest