- Moisten a paper towel and wring out the excess water
- Put 10 seeds, scattered on the towel
- Fold the towel in half and then in half again
- Put the towel in zip lock back and label it.
- Store it out of the sun at around 70-75 degrees
- Check on it at day 5,7, and 10.
If 8 out 10 seeds sprout you then have an 80% germination rate. If you have 2 seed germinate then you have a 20% germination rate.
Questions? Join My Google+ Community Our Tomato and Vegetable Gardens (300+ Members!)
Over 100 HD Garden Videos: Join My YouTube Video Gardening Channel
Follow and Organize The Rusted Garden on Pinterest