FB HEADER

Search The Rusted Garden Journal: Just Enter a Key Word or Phrase

Sunday, December 30, 2012

How to Build an Inexpensive Garden Grow Light Station

How to Build an Inexpensive 
Garden Grow Light Station

This video shows you how to build a mobile grow light station you can put anywhere in your house for under $40. It will cover two seed trays worth of future transplants. You can save 100's of dollars by growing your own transplants. The video shows you how to construct the light station.

I will be making future videos to show you how to set and manage the seed trays of future transplants. This is my first 2013 gardening video. I plan to make videos of all aspects of vegetable gardening. Why not join my channel and groups.






Questions? Join My Google+ Community Tomato and Vegetable Gardening

Over 100 HD Garden Videos: Join My YouTube Video Gardening Channel
Follow and Organize The Rusted Garden on Pinterest

1 comment:

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest