FB HEADER

Search The Rusted Garden Journal: Just Enter a Key Word or Phrase

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

My Last Tomatoes of the Season: October 15th!

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest


One of my goals was to keep the garden going. This is the latest, into fall, I have had tasty tomatoes. Some always survive but they are beat up and awful looking. The 'Sarah's Galapagos' are currant tomatoes. They are healthy looking and sweet tasting.


Fall Currant Type Tomatoes - The Rusted Garden Blog

The tomato vines were pulled and this section of my garden has been cleaned and winterized. The tomatoes were growing in the far 4x4 raised bed by the railing and house. They have moved on.


My Winterized Garden - The Rusted Garden Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest